I bet I could be a better writer if I had all these things at my disposal:
1. A neverending cup of perfect-temperature chai tea.
2. A brain-plug for my laptop so that the ideas in my head download neatly-typed onto the screen with one keystroke.
3. An on-call beta reader for when I’m not sure if this paragraph… this one right here… is worth the digital ink.
4. A weekly award for working your butt off. We could call it the Butties.
5. A well-established writer/mentor to commiserate with over tea.
6. A (cuss) printer that doesn’t (cuss) jam everytime I try to (cuss) print.
7. A mailbox that automatically disintegrates talent-numbing rejection letters.